- We are looking for high quality research in the area of social value in infrastructure; topics of specific interest include:
- Social value frameworks and long term measurement;
- Case studies of transformative social value creation;
- Methodologies for user and community engagement to inform better social outcomes;
- New business models and partnerships for social value creation and capture;
- Barriers to delivering social value;
- Procurement approaches that leverage social value through the supply chain;
- Social inclusion within design and delivery of projects;
- Application of standards related to social value.
Please consider submitting an abstract if you’re working on relevant and innovative research and innovation in this area!
The deadline for abstracts is 2 June 2020, and more information is available here.