Get ready for action! Useful Projects’ established GET SET ZERO approach accelerates any organisation’s journey to net zero carbon, whether you are in the public, private or third sector, a large enterprise or SME.
You will benefit from our established GET SET ZERO methodology and tools (aligned to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol and Science Based Targets Initiative Net-Zero Standard) and over a decade of experience in carbon baselining, target setting, verification, developing decarbonisation pathways and action plans.
Our ‘GET SET ZERO’ service offer includes:
- Baseline carbon footprint
- Target setting through the Science Based Targets Initiative (or alignment to SBTi)
- Strategy and action plan development including decarbonisation pathways
- Strategy implementation support
- Stakeholder engagement and sustainability communications
- Training and capacity building
- Organisational change and innovation programmes
A key part of our approach is to minimise the time input from your team (we do all the leg work!) and to present the findings in engaging ways, working closely with our in-house award-winning graphic design studio Thomas Mathews.
Bringing innovation and creativity, we align zero carbon strategies to your organisation’s core values and vision, gaining internal support through stakeholder engagement to co-create delivery plans. We ensure your internal and external stakeholders are meaningfully engaged throughout the process and empowered to support plans resulting in long-term successful delivery.